Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
This recipe will make 10 servings.
Nutritional value of 1 Peanut Butter Cup
Calories: 157 Fat: 13 g Carbs: 8 g Protein: 4 g
- 1/3 cup peanut butter unsalted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Prepare cups or muffin tins. Oil them with a melted coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a bowl, stir all ingredients for the chocolate layer (bottom) and set aside.
4. Scoop a spoon of chocolate layer into each cup and then do the same with a peanut butter layer, placing it on the top of the chocolate layer. You should get around 10-12 cups.
5. Place these healthy peanut butter cups in the freezer for at least 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in a freezer or fridge.